About Us

Alyth Halls Assossiation

The people of Alyth began raising money to build ‘a handsome town hall’ in 1884. The foundation stone was laid by the Earl of Airlie on 2nd September 1886 and Alyth Town Hall opened on 29th April 1887. Designed by Andrew Heiton of Perth, The Hall is built from local redstone with white freestone at all the corners and windows.

Today, the Hall is managed by Alyth Halls Committee operating under a Constitution & Management Agreement with Perth & Kinross Council

Alyth Town Hall 1867

How To Find Us

Alyth Town Hall

Ogilvie Rooms